Tech Support at Your Service
We pride ourselves on providing a personalized customer support experience and to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Customers adopt software systems at different rates. Sometimes it takes time for a team to coalesce around consistent use of an application, and to find the best use for their business. When questions or issues arise, we want to ensure that users don’t struggle to find answers to their questions. You can expect prompt responses to phone or email inquiries, and that we will log technical issues for follow up through resolution.
While self-help portals can be helpful for some users, many prefer a quicker response to their questions. At Wintec you can expect to hear from someone who you are familiar with, and you can equally expect that we will know how you are configured before we start the call. It is this personal approach that distinguishes our value and what we add to the CRM technology.
If you are experiencing a technical support issue with Maximizer CRM, please use one of the options below to contact us.
If instructed by our technicians, you can use this button to download the eBLVD remote access software:
How can personalized support help your business?
- We can save you time and money getting problems resolved quickly.
- Users are more encouraged to engage in support if they don’t have to drive the entire process without a clear path to resolution.
- By engaging directly, we can resolve the problem at hand and also dig deeper to uncover issues that may not have been obvious at first.
- Responsive support results in great user adoption and allows the technology to deliver your expected return on investment.
Are you getting the support you need today?
- Do you get through without waiting on hold for support?
- Does your vendor call back?
- Does your vendor reach out before you call?
Is there anything worse than crummy support? We don’t think so!
If you are not achieving what you expect from your CRM today, it might relate to how the team is supported.